If you are feeling stuck in life, I'd like to introduce you to the fictitious and effective LL Tiny Revolution, the revolution that will make you an overachiever in just a few minutes.
There is only one rule: take one, tiny, baby bite of a project instead of inhaling the big picture all at once.
- Instead of planning the whole year ahead, plan the next hour.
- Instead of cleaning out your whole house, just clean off your desktop.
- Instead of running a marathon, get up right now and stretch.
- Instead of "decluttering" your whole house over a weekend, choose one item - today - to give away.
- Instead of starting a business, buy your domain name.
So sally forth. Find a big project on your ever-growing list of bits. Make it tiny with one step that can be achieved in under 5 minutes. Then repeat. Did you repeat?! You are officially an overachiever. Welcome.
Kick off your revolution and do something now. Right now.
Write me and tell me about your tiny step. I will celebrate you.
Do you find my words kinda amusing, kinda helpful? Spread the cheer by Sharing below, sign up for my mail list here, drop me note @ lauren [at] laurenlizardo [dot] com. I would love to hear from you.